only responsible companies work with us
The market is ruthless, and no matter who you are or think you are, you will need help to achieve ambitious goals.
Our services can offer you peace of mind, that you will invest your time and money to obtain good results, better at less than if you had not made your choice.
Working in a socially responsible company is not an easy decision. If the company takes seriously this choice of values, it needs to select its partners who align with those values.
At our marketing agency we don’t work with just any company. We really mean it. We are dedicated to improving the world in which we live and therefore it would be contradictory if we used our knowledge at helping companies and enterprises that don’t put into practice true moral values both in terms of human and environmental rights.
If your business practices are in alignment with:
- Human rights.
- Natures rights.
- Truly helping society
lets work together
10 marketing aspects you need to look at now
Share Relevant Content
Search Engine Optimization
designing your website
- Does it reflect professionalism and quality?
- Is it responsive or multiplatform (adapts to computers, tablets or smartphones)?
- Does your home page …
- Do you have a clear headline that speaks to the reader?
- Do you have a clearly stated value proposition?
- Have a beautiful image or video that resonates with your perfect client?
- Do you have a remarkable “Call to Action”?
- Do you have Credibility references (such as testimonials, associations, certifications, etc.)?
- Do you have a short introduction to say who you are, the benefits your clients receive from you and how you can help them?
- Do you have a portal with different sections that your visitors can access quickly?
- Do you have clear navigation?
- Has your phone number at the top?
- Do you have a blog?
- Do you have an audience on your social networks?
- Do you have content on social networks?
- Are you actively communicating, beyond making a sales campaign through social networks?
- Do you have a CMS (Content Management System), with blogging capabilities?
Do you have a Management System for your customer relationship (CRM or Customer Relationship Management in English)?
- Do you have an email marketing system with marketing automation integrated into your website?
- How many questions did you answer in the affirmative? Is your website passing the test?
Your websites code
- Is your website code technically optimized for search engines?
- Do you have a sitemap?
- Do you have Google Analytics installed? Are you tracking goals and conversions within your analytics?
content in your Website
- Do you talk to the clients you address about their problems and how to fix them? (not just tell them everything about yourself).
- Do you have at least 15 landing pages on your website?
- Have at least 50 blog posts published on your website?
- Do you have case studies or success stories of your clients published on your website?
- Do you have happy customer testimonials on your website?
In relation to your company
- Do you have an awesome product or service that people love and are proud of?
- Do you have clearly defined your buyer personas (buyer profile)?
- Do you understand your client’s decision-making process?
- Do you have a Value Proposition, USP, Differentiating Argument to Sell, ADV?
Conversions on your website
- Are you gathering emails and subscribers on your blog?
- Do you have Premium content or Lead Magnet to convert visitors into subscribers or leads?
- Do you have specific calls to action (Calls To Action) on your pages?
- Do you have relevant boxes and forms?
Help me find out your marketing needs
Fill up this quick google form and let me find out the best marketing strategy for the current state of your business marketing efforts.